*FREE* Protein Samples

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/06 10:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gals and guys, Just saw this on the MAIN board and thought I'd share it here, in case some of you don't visit the main forum. Below are two toll free numbers for FREE samples from the company that makes ELITE proteins and NECTAR proteins. I've tried the ELITE before (mixed in my iced coffee) and liked them. I've also tried the NECTARS and can't stand 'em, but it's because it's a "fruity base" protein. That being said, I have a lot of friends that love 'em. Anyway - I haven't actually called the numbers, but the feedback from the main board implies it's as simple as dialing and requesting. Elite free samples 1-800-500-3069 Nectar by Syntrax 1-866-333-7403 If you find it NOT to be true - please post back to this thread and let your fellow board members know. Have a great day - Lei ** Tip ** When they ask you what flavor you'd like to try, let them know you're "not sure" ..and they'll send you a variety!
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/06 10:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
** UPDATE ** I shoulda' read the ENTIRE thread before I posted mine - for those that try to call the toll free number for ELITE, you'll have to wait until THURSDAY! They are in the process of moving their offices and will be up and running again on Thursday. If you want to read the thread from the main board, here it is: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/postdetail/1692074.html?vc=0
Smukums
on 1/2/06 11:46 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks Leilani! This is exactly what I was looking for! Nicole
spaceystacey
on 1/3/06 6:02 am - Littleton, NC
Thank you so much for posting this, Lei! I just got off the phone with both companies and they are both sending me some samples. Syntrax is sending me the Lemon Tea, Fuzzy Navel and Cappuccino flavors Elite is sending me Berry and Orangescicle Not sure if all those names are correct, but you can get an idea on the flavors. Thanks again! Stacey
spaceystacey
on 1/3/06 6:05 am - Littleton, NC
oh, I forgot... Elite also had Chocolate, Vanilla and cappuccino flavors too hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/3/06 6:57 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Lei...Glad to see you posting...been missing ya bunches. Hope all is well. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 12:44 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Beautiful Lei - how are you! Thanks for this information, I have been missing 'free samples' by Lei for quite a while!! I am going to have to start peeking at the main board!! love! donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views