Please Post Your Info

lynnvirginia
on 1/3/06 11:58 pm - Midlothian, VA
These types of post are fun and inspiring. We are a bunch of amazing people. Name: Lynn Post OP Surg Anniv: April 27, 2004 Weight - 349/175 - would like to get to 165 Anything else: I love my new life - I buy way too many clothes - but at my previous wt - it has hard to find 32/34. Husband had surgery 1/10/05 - wt 342/185. We enjoy life so much more now. Lynn
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 12:52 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Miss Kat - late as usual, but wanted to play!! Post Op Surgery date - 9/16/05 High weight - 289 Current weight - 206 Goal weight - 160 Best compliment so far - we went out the other night and I got a little dressed up and Greg said 'wow, you are getting way too pretty for me'!! I thought that was cute because I've always thought that Greg was totally out of MY league in the looks department!! Felt pretty good!! donna
cappymoon
on 1/4/06 6:29 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Donna You are almost to onderland!!! Please post when this happens, I sure do wanna join you in the celebration!! This was the most powerful milestone for me, since it has been YEARS since I was in onderland! You are doing great!! Are you going to Richmond in a few weeks? Love you! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 8:46 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Dianna - trust me, I will be posting FIRST the day that I hit 199!! I am so excited that it may be in a couple of weeks. I don't lose that much in a week, so I'm thinking, well it could be around the Richmond event, come to think of it!! Yes, we're going and can't wait for it. David and Natalie have worked so hard. You know Dianna, I can't remember when I was under 200. It just doesn't seem possible. And you little girl, have been a real inspiration to me. Always there for me. Really - I hope you know that. I feel very very close to you. You always have good things to say to me. Thanks for all your support Dianna, love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 7:35 pm - Danville, VA
What a great idea, Kat: Name: Betsy Pre op/Post op...finally post op Surgery Anniversary: December 16, 2005 New one.. Weight : Highest 298/before consult 248/week before surgery 230/ yesterday 218! Anything else: Life is wonderful and can't wait to start living it again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views