Smukums
on 1/2/06 10:54 am - Richmond, VA
Good Luck!! Stay positive and we will keep you in our thoughts!! Nicole
TammyNVA
on 1/2/06 11:12 am - Chesterfield, VA
Good luck and safe travels! Tammy
elizabeth b-c
on 1/2/06 12:26 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Lois, this is such a big step. Be prepared for an exhausting but exhilirating day - you are one giant step closer to your new birthday. I'll be thinking about you - let us know how it goes. Hugs, elizabeth 359/245/160
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 6:51 pm - Danville, VA
Lois, I am so excited for you, Sweetie. You are really on a journey and I am so happy for you. You are an awesome lady and I love you. I know you will do wonderfully. We are all right behind you. If there is anything you need all you have to do is ask... Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 1/2/06 6:52 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you all for your good wishes. I got up at 4:15 to give Cody her pill (Adderall) so she would showered and ready to go when I want to leave. Well she is back there refusing to get up and I am not beggin' her to go with me. She and I wil have to have a tete a' tete when I get back. If she cannot commit to staying at the HH with me after surgery I will ask my sister who has volunteered more than once. My sister on whom I can rely to act like an adult in ALL situations. That is probably the best idea anyway. It would allow my son to work uninterrupted and the princess can do as she pleases. Sound annoyed? Yes I am, but I will not let it ruin my day. Love all of you, Lois (Guess who just rolled out of bed 1 hr late? )
donnap
on 1/2/06 8:32 pm - Collinsville, VA
Moring Lois, How exciting that your big day is here! I'll be praying for you too as so many others here are. Good for you for not letting anything nor anyone ruin your day! You are taking control of your life and putting yourself first by having this surgery and THAT'S what is most important right now. Hugs to you dear, Donna
kizie23
on 1/3/06 8:16 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, Hey how are you doing. I got your email, things have been crazy. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I hope things go well with your visit tomm. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views