I'm so excited!

*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 11:20 am - Staunton, VA
Betsy, OOPS! Sorry, I misunderstood. Oh, well. I am still proud of you!
A10sFrau
on 1/2/06 6:44 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Remind me of the date, someone, please. Lois
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:35 am - Staunton, VA
Lois, January 21-22 in Richmond. Some people will get there on Friday night and go out, but that isn't part of the official event. Take care, JoAnn
TammyNVA
on 1/2/06 9:37 am - Chesterfield, VA
It's the weekend of January 20th. Lois, if you do indeed have your surgery Jan 16, I'm afraid we won't see you there. I'll be there! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in person and having FUN FUN FUN! I've been chair dancing for so long because dance floor dancing was too hard on my knees and everything else. I'm hoping that I'll be up to some actual get down, dance floor, get up and boogey DANCIN' (That made me sound old, which I'm NOT, but it's the sad truth.) Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:48 am - Staunton, VA
Tammy, It should be lots of fun! It will also be great just to get away from home for a little bit! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 1/2/06 10:02 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
You are right about not seeing me at conference. I will be holed up at the Hospitality House for MCV. My planned return home will be Sunday if everything goes as planned. Next year I will be one year post-op and WILL be at the conference! Lois
Shanana
on 1/2/06 8:41 am - Altavista, VA
I will be there. I am a late one too but everything is in orders. Will be glad to meet you and see that sweet Holly again. She came to see me in the hospital and it meant the world to me. Shannon C.
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:52 am - Staunton, VA
Shanana, Holly is great, isn't she? It will be sooooooooooo wonderful to get to meet so many people from this board and JoAnn
wanda
on 1/2/06 10:36 am
yippeeee... I'm going to be attending too! I'll join everyone Saturday morning. Can't wait to meet you JoAnn and everyone else too! ~Wanda
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 11:30 am - Staunton, VA
Wanda, We're gonna and the night away!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views