I'm so excited!

*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 4:27 am - Staunton, VA
Yippee! Holly DeCarlo and I are coming to the Winter Conference this month! We decided on this kind of late, so many thanks to David for making this work! I can't wait to meet y'all! So..........who else will be there? JoAnn 240/124 at 5'1.5" Queen of Goodwill Shopping
Kathy & Rich
on 1/2/06 4:50 am - Fairfax, VA
Rich and I will be there! We arrive Saturday morning. Won't be there Friday night (Rich works til 8:45 pm). Looking forward to meeting you and so many others! And seeing plenty of folks I haven't seen in ages! Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:37 am - Staunton, VA
Kathy, We won't be coming down until Saturday morning either. I'm sure we'll make the most of the time that we're there, though! JoAnn
David@Goal
on 1/2/06 5:46 am - VA
JoAnn- you will be all set when I get to work in the AM! I'm so glad you both plan to join us!!!!! A guaranteed good time- if you come on Friday we are all going to dinner and dancing downtown too! If you have not- get your room reservations straight asap as well- I think we may sell out that weekend...
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:40 am - Staunton, VA
David, We won't be coming down until Sat. morning since we're only a couple of hours away. I got the room taken care of today. Thanks again for all of your help. You and Natalie are the greatest! JoAnn
Cinderellen
on 1/2/06 5:48 am - Winterville, NC
Michael and I will be there on Friday night, but not in time to go out with the group. We're looking forward to meeting you all.
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:42 am - Staunton, VA
Looking forward to meeting you, too! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 6:38 am - Danville, VA
I will be there because of a special angel!!!! I am so excited about meeting you all. I need a hug from each one of you....gentlely please...still sore...hehe Hugs to all betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/2/06 9:45 am - Staunton, VA
Betsy, ((((((((((((((((((Gentle Hugs)))))))))))))))))) coming your way right now! I'm so proud of your strength, courage, and positive attitude on this your first day of independence! You go, girl! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 9:55 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, JoAnn...I guess I should have explained a little more...hubs just went to work...Darn...Anyway, thanks for all the sweet words. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views