My first day alone......

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 12:23 am - Danville, VA
Wheew....What a day this is going to be...I am going to blast my music...get moving and start this packing. The freedom of being alone is a great feeling. At first, I just started bawling but I called my angel, Judy and she calmed me down...thank you so much, Judy. I have tried to be so calm in all this and I finally lost it but have found it again...I am going to make it through all this...this is the beginning of my life. Between God and all my sweet angels, this is going to be a great year. My independence day!!!! Life is wonderful and we have the chance to make some wonderful changes this year. Isn't it exciting? We are all going to be healthier and we have made some wonderful friends on this board. We are very supportivee , loving and caring. I want to thank you all for everything you have done for me. If there is anything I can do for any of you, please let me know. Our lives are what WE make it so lets do the best we can for ourselves....we deserve it!...Love you all. Hugs Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 1/2/06 12:49 am - Richmond, VA
Morning! Music is the base of many things for me. I don't go a day without music. You are NOT alone. You DO know that whether you allow yourself to believe it or not. I've been there too. Oh yes, indeed it's going to be an amazing year and we have choices and will do our best each day to make not just the right ones but the ones from the heart and make a difference in our lives. Exciting it is and it gets better! Always, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 2:00 am - Danville, VA
Kat, you have mail, Sweeite.. Hugs, Betsy
elizabeth b-c
on 1/2/06 2:55 am - Charlottesville, VA
Dear Betsy: I know this is a hard day for you, but your wings are unfurling and getting stronger with each box you pack and each belonging you decide to take with you. Love of yourself is paramount, and you will do fine. Your new body, combined with a new, peaceful place to live, will give you time to find what (or who) you can be totally happy with. Live your life with your truest intention...you already hold love in your heart. You are an inspiration to me. elizabeth 359/245/160
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 3:29 am - Danville, VA
Aww, elizabeth, you are so sweet. I am going to do just fine. I just wish I was all healed from this surgery...my middle son is coming to stay with me for 3 weeks to help me, bless his heart. i am driving to Richmond tomorrow to get him. He is moving to MI in three weeks but is going to be such a help to me. I am very thankful to him right now. YOu are doing a fantastic job on your success, how could I go wrong with all the support I get from this board? I love you all Hugs Betsy
Judy B.
on 1/2/06 2:15 am - Marion, VA
My dearest Betsy There is no need for thanks honey, that is what friends are for. You know how to reach me when you need to. I will be here for you always! And furthermore, don't forget that you are such an inspiration to so many people. You touch lives in ways you will never imagine. Believe in yourself and everything else will fall into place. You WILL make it, because that is just who you are. I love you my friend, never forget that. hugs JudyB
A10sFrau
on 1/2/06 2:39 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
My first day back at work after 19 days off! Wish I had had my surgery on the 16th of DECEMBER!. Good things are happening, Betsy, for us all. I was in good meetings all morning and then in between had to either explain why I am still planning to have surgery to the nay-sayers, and accept congratulations and good wishes from the other half. Many have remarked on my 25 pound weight loss (from highest point this fall in the first part of Oct.). I am VERY thankful I am not packing Have another great new day today, sweetie! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/2/06 3:32 am - Danville, VA
Lois, you are such a sweet and loving lady and I am so thankful you are my friend. You go ahead with this surgery and enjoy your healthy life afterward. I am going to become a new person..no more doormat...I still want to help others etc but certainly not at my loss. I have to take care of myself...I am worth it and deserve more than this. hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 1/2/06 9:53 am - Chesterfield, VA
Yeah Betsy!! I'm so proud of you... sounds like you had a great day. I decided to get off my behind and get stuff done around here that I've been putting off. You know, the kind of thing you say you're going to get around to one day... like organizing the bedroom closet and dresser drawers... organize all the tax paperwork... sort through old papers and purge the junk (that would take weeks alone!) Well I got two bags of clothes sorted that I won't be wearing anymore. Organized everything else by size so I'll know when I can't wear it anymore. Sorted all my costume jewelry (found I have 18 single earrings that I've lost the other one.) I got a jewelry cleaning machine for Christmas (I'm always sayin' that my rings are dirty) so I'll probably start that tomorrow. Sheesh, you'd think that being home for 4 weeks, I'd have started on this sooner... of course I had Christmas to get together, and I've been feeling a little sorry for myself because of the shoulder. Oh yeah, tomorrow I start Physical Therapy on my arm and shoulder. I'd appreciate any good thoughts and prayers going my way tomorrow. Also have an EMG on Thursday to test the nerves in my right shoulder and arm (still have no feeling in 4 of my right fingers... tricky typing!) Ok, that's my day... Hugs, Tammy
yvette223
on 1/2/06 8:34 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Betsy you have mail yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views