You all are part of my New Year's resolutions.

donnap
on 1/1/06 2:15 am - Collinsville, VA
Hello all! One of my New Year's resolutions is to become active on this board. I am very active on another website, which is a low-carb board. I've belonged to it for more years than I can recall. I am one year & 1 month out from surgery and have done wonderfully well - beyond my dreams. I've gone from a size 20 to an 8 and am at goal (actually below my goal) having lost 116 pounds. I have been blessed with great health and a wonderful journey. In fact, I've never even thrown-up once since surgery. I hope to get to know you all this year and to be a regular supporter and cheerleader here! Donna P
wanda
on 1/1/06 2:17 am
Welcome Donna! Congratulations on your success! I look forward to seeing your posts through 2006 -- happy new year! ~Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 2:18 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Donna , It is good to see you here . This is the best board around . I have met so many great people here . Congrats on your journey . Life is sweet huh . And good for you on not ever throwing up .. to me that is an accomplishment in itself . We need all the cheerleaders we can get here . Everyone here needs our love and support .. and I can not think of a better group . Hugs and welcome ! Natalie
donnap
on 1/1/06 2:24 am - Collinsville, VA
Thanks ladies! I look forward to getting to know you both.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 2:25 am - Danville, VA
Donna, Welcome...this is the very best board I have ever been on....so many angels lurking and boy are they supportive. I just had my surgery Dec 16th and still have a 13 in*****ision complete with staples and JP tube but physically and emotionally I am so full of positive friends. This is a wonderful opportunity...I am so glad that the older post ops, don't just disappear when they reach their goals but are here for us pre ops and newly post ops. We need to see the success stories and know that there is hope for us. Sounds like you have been a great success story. Thanks for being here. Hugs, Betsy
donnap
on 1/1/06 2:38 am - Collinsville, VA
Betsy, Congratulations Hon!!! I've thought about you many times during the last months and wondered if you had your surgery. I've been AWOL from here because of my move and being so active on my other board. Now that I'm pretty well settled in, I have time to be on both boards. Anyway....I'm so happy to see your smiling face and to see that you are doing well after surgery. Life will never be the same - it just keeps getting better each day. If you EVER need anything, remember I'm just 30 mins. away. (Will even deliver "HUGS" in person. - LOL!) "HUGS" Donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 5:24 am - Danville, VA
Wow, you are only 30 minutes away??? Are you near Martinsville? We will have to try to gett togetther soon. I will be moving to Roanoke soon, I hope. Alot has changed for me over the past few months but all is positive and I will continue to have the positive attitude. Glad you are back. Hugs, betsy
donnap
on 1/1/06 7:42 am - Collinsville, VA
Betsy, I'm right next door to Martinsville, in Collinsville. My husband works in Martinsville in fact. Oh, Roanoke! One of my VERY favorite places. I'd love to get together. I've had such a wonderful time meeting some of the gals from the other board I'm on. Some of us have even traveled together and are planning another get together for this year. It's great to be able to sit down and visit with someone who knows what you're going through. Support is such a wonderful gift, isn't it? Hugs back to you, Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views