Good Morning, VA

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 12:33 am - Danville, VA
I hope everyone had a very safe and happy eve! I had a really strange NY....my daughter is in Washington State now and had to wait 3 hours to wish her HNY...I was in the future and she was in the past...that is strange. We have the opportunity to make some major changes in our lives and make things better. I know, my life is going to be so good from here on out. Our lives are what we make it and I intend to make this year dynomite!!!!!!!!! Hope all have a positive attitude about the changes we can and will make. 2006, here we come. Hugs to you all Betsy My wings are little buds....can't wait til they get a little bigger..hehe
wanda
on 1/1/06 2:12 am
Happy New Year Besty! You are an inspriation! ~Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 2:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Wanda.....Do you realize that you are an inspiration also? Thanks for the sweet words...I love you all....hope to see you at the conference! Hugs and love betsy
donnap
on 1/1/06 2:27 am - Collinsville, VA
Happy New Year! This is the first day of the New Year and one of my resolutions is to become active on this board. Betsy, nice to "see" you again. We e-mailed a bit last year after I moved to Collinsville from AL. BTW, what & when is the conference, if I may ask? I hope that each of you have a wonderful, restful day today. Do something nice for yourself! Hugs, Donna
Kennie29
on 1/1/06 3:24 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Happy New Year to you too!!!!!!!! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views