What to wear at the conference

Cyndie B.
on 12/31/05 8:28 pm - Woodbridge, Va
I am so excited about the conference in Jan. What are some ideas of the attair?? Cyndie
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/05 9:31 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Cyndie , The day events are casual .. The dinner and dance are semi-formal . As for me .. I have a beautiful gown that I orderd from a dress shop here in my city .. It is on my profile if you want to see it .. For the men .. Tux or suits .. Look forward to seeing you there ! Nat
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 10:19 pm - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Cyndie! Glad to hear that you'll be there too! Should be alot of fun. Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 12:20 am - Danville, VA
Cyndie, I still don't know what I am going to wear...I have two dresses that I am not sure about...hoping something comes up...Heck, since surgery I have no idea what size I wear. And who knows what size I will be then???? Anyway, good luck in your search... Hugs, Betsy
wlsurvivor
on 1/1/06 10:56 pm - Marshall, VA
Hey Cyndie-Chicky! I broke down and bought a formal full-length dress to wear. I must say, it is beautiful! I am rooming with Gail Sweeney. We are going down Friday afternoon and coming home Sunday. Can't wait to see you!!! Is your hubby coming? Ours are not. We are gonna rock! See you there! Karen
nitengale
on 1/2/06 1:44 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I have a formal dress for Saturday nite, a 2 pc sweater dress with fanciful embroidery, black pants and snazzy top and if I can find some that fit, some jeans ... thats about it for me...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views