New Pics (Taken Today!)

Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 6:29 am - Fairfax, VA
Be sure to take the pictures...you don't have to look at them now! You've seen my "before" picture on my profile. WOOF. I have no idea where that expression came from but boy...ugh. But to me, I need to remember "where I came from" to truly appreciate where I am and what it took me to get here. I even had Rich take nudie pics of me pre-op. Haven't looked at them again and haven't taken any more now. But one day... Your goal is a great one! Things that others totally take for granted like crossing your legs, easily reaching down to tie your shoes, etc... those all count! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/05 5:55 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW Kathy .. you look amazing .. I love that shirt .. and your so tiny .. OMG .. Great job girl !!! Hugs . Nat
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 6:09 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Pix. Me, tiny? Huh? LOL! I'm 171 lbs....4.5 lbs to my lowest weight as an adult EVER! The shirt is from my sister. It matches a sort of Indian style skirt of the same color. I love me some lime green! We'll be seeing you in a few weeks. Got my reservations in finally! Got a new ballgown from my sister - it's lovely...though I might wear the brown one... Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/05 6:31 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG I loved the brown one .. Bring it anyway .. I would love to see it on you .. I am so glad you all are coming .. It is going to be awesome .. Happy New Year ! Nat
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 6:33 am - Fairfax, VA
LOL! I can bring the brown one even if I don't plan on wearing it. The new one is black one. More fully tulle skirt with embroidered top. Lovely. Pam (sis) wore it to her niece's wedding last fall. I also have a purple velvet dress of Pam's that might fit. Haven't tried it on in a while. It's a size 10! Yikes! I've been able to get it on for a while but we'll see. So many choices... Happy New Year! Kathy
Susan E.
on 12/31/05 7:23 am - Purcellville, VA
Wow Kathy, you look great. And green is you color too. Have a safe New Years Eve and a wonderful New Year to come. Hope to see you on Monday. Susan
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 10:22 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Susan! We'll see ya Monday!
*~Tigger~ *
on 12/31/05 10:31 am - Staunton, VA
Lookin' great! JoAnn
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 10:22 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, JoAnn!
Cyndie B.
on 12/31/05 7:46 pm - Woodbridge, Va
Kathy you look so great. I am so happy for you. I still haven't fiquired out how to put my picture to this thing But its me Cyndie from the panera group. Talk soon Cyndie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views