New Pics (Taken Today!)

cappymoon
on 1/1/06 6:15 am - Northern, VA
Yep, tomorrow 1/2/06.....hope to see you there, although I am going to Richmond tomorrow to take Kat a dress.....and lunch with the girls (Hey, if your not busy, wanna go?)
Ms Court
on 12/31/05 12:21 am - Remington, VA
Looking great Kathy! Have a Happy New Year and I should see you on Monday! Courtney 1 month 305/280/155
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 4:13 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Court! See ya Monday! Congrats on your progress thus far!
kammcdonald
on 12/31/05 2:09 am - Norfolk, VA
You look fabulous, Kathy!!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!! *Kam*
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 4:13 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Kam! Happy New Year!
A10sFrau
on 12/31/05 3:51 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
i am sure you feel like dancing a jig Congratulations!!!!! Lois
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 4:14 am - Fairfax, VA
Sure why not... Thanks!
cpatters
on 12/31/05 4:08 am - Rockingham County, VA
You look marvelous!! I cant wait until I can have a picture taken and feel good about showing it to people. I do not have any pictures of my self that are current. I really have to bite the bullet and have a pre-op pic taken before it is too late. 1-23-06 surgery date!!!!!!!!!
Kathy & Rich
on 12/31/05 4:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Cmarie... BE SURE to take lots of pre-op pictures and also take measurements. You'll be happy you did. Also, write down all the things that your body prevents you from doing that you'd like to do in the future. As you are able to do them...write the date next to them. Kathy
cpatters
on 12/31/05 6:15 am - Rockingham County, VA
Kathy, I have a hard time being infront of the camera. I recieved a digital camera for Christmas and I hope to get a few taken... AHHH I think I would rather take a beating! As far as writing down all the things I want to do in the future and then writing a date next to them as I am able to do them is a great idea. I will do that for sure. One of the things that I want to be able to do is sit in the recliner with one of my little boys sitting next to me... not half on me because I take up the whole chair. It may sound like a crazy thing to want to do... but it is the little things that matter most. CMP
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views