Good morning my angels

Betsy Anitahug
on 12/30/05 8:05 pm - Danville, VA
Happy, Happy New Year, my VA Angels. Life is so good! My butterfly wings are getting stronger and my outlook on life is wonderful. Two weeks ago, I thought my world was falling apart and I wouldn't be able to survive..well, today I am feeling so wonderful. Because of an angel here on the board..I will be at the Winter Conference! I can't wait. I get to meet some of you and be prepared for alot of hugs. There are so many wonderful angels on this board..you have no idea...since my surgery and my husband asking for a divorce, angels have been helping me get information on legalities, housing, etc. I don't know what I would do without them. You all know who you are. You are my hero's and I love you. Who would have thought that after all I have been through in the last 6 months that I would be so happy? Amazing how people impact your life that way. I love you all so much...the support, encouragement, the love I have felt on this board is just incredible. I have found such a wonderful family. You are all wonderful and can't wait to meet you. I just hope that this new year is wonderful to each and every one of you. I will be here for all of you and love you all so much. Just wanted to say Happy New Year! Hugs and love bunches... Betsy
TammyNVA
on 12/30/05 9:01 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Good Morning Betsy, I'm not surprised by the help you've received. You are such a loving lady and I'd be happy to help however I possibly can. Please feel free to email me for whatever reason. I'm always here for support, but may also be able to uncover some resources for you. During this time in your life you are going to have to think about BETSY! You have already taken a huge step with your commitment to improve your health. It sounds like you will also be on the road to improving your emotional wellbeing. Never be afraid to ask for help!! Hugs, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/30/05 9:10 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, so much Tammy. I think I feel better emotionally than I have in a long time..I have so much going for me right now...how can it get worse...it is all downhill from now on. Just time consuming but in 3 months, I hope to be in my own place back in the mountains healthier than ever. My reg doctor has already taken me off my diabetes meds, colestoral meds, antidepressants, etc. You are all so wonderful to me...I don't know why I deserve any of you but I thank God everyday for bringing me to this board. Hugs Betsy
kammcdonald
on 12/31/05 3:46 am - Norfolk, VA
Betsy, It is always good to hear when life turns around for a person, and yours certainly appears to be doing so for you!! I have all the confidence that with your positive "can do" attitude, you are going to have a wonderful, healthy AND thin 2006!! Cheers to your New Year!!!! *Kam*
Philbee
on 1/1/06 10:24 pm - Chilhowie, VA
hi betsy! judy and i are glad things are going well for you! remember we are only an IM or a phone call away whenever u need us, day or night.
corynva
on 1/2/06 9:16 pm - Roanoke, VA
Good morning, Betsy. Sounds like you are feeling a lot better and your outlook is awesome. It will all come true for you, too.....2006 will be your year to shine......do you have any more plans made about moving to Roanoke or did you decide on somewhere else? Cory
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views