RICHMOND SPEAKER ANNOUNCMENT!!

David@Goal
on 12/30/05 5:32 am - VA
OK VIRGINIA - THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE HUGE SWELLING OF SUPPORT OVER THE PAST WEEK FOR THIS EVENT!! I have been speaking to many of you personally and I know you are as excited as I am about the January gathering. Natalie & I have both been speaking to vendors and they are so thrilled to have this opportunity to give away samples of their product and answer questions for you at their booths during the day Saturday - and we are being sent some NEW FLAVORS of one of my personal faves to give away!!! In addition - Bo McCoy from ObesityHelp will be joining us as well and speaking Sunday during the closing breakfast. If you are not familiar with his story, his web site is www.72inches.com Once again- THANK YOU for your enthusiasm - everyone get ready to and !!! David
jilldennis
on 12/30/05 5:49 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
David & Natalie Thank you for all of your work! I am soooo excited and cannot wait to meet and re-meet everyone! Hugs! Jill 278/163/140
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 6:58 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jill .. you are going to need to get a new picture ... I read your profile and dang girl I am not going to know you in 3 weeks!! You are doing awesome on your journey .. !!!! Get us some new pics .. I emailed you .. hope you got it about the itenerary for the conference .. Hugs ... and see you there ! Nat
Susan E.
on 12/30/05 8:26 am - Purcellville, VA
Thank you both for the countless hours you have put in for all of us.It will be nice to meet everyone. Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/30/05 6:55 pm - Danville, VA
Thank you, Nat and David....I am soooo excited about this. Never thought I would have the chance to go but an angel took care of this and I will be forever grateful to her for this opportunity to go. Can't wait ... Hugs, BEtsy
shoutjoy
on 1/1/06 9:40 am - Culpeper, VA
Ask Bo to tell you about his doctor's office experience regarding his "pants". Too funny! You all have a good time for me ok? I will be thinking about you all. Paula
jenniferw2274
on 1/4/06 7:17 pm - Newport News, VA
When & where is this conference? I live in Newport NEws and would love to attend this? Is there still room? Please let me know. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Jennifer W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views