Do you remember....

KathyT
on 12/30/05 12:01 am - Dale City, VA
When you would see someone overweight and you would think how could they let themselves get like that and then one day it hits you that you are that person and you have let your self get that way. I don't know but maybe it is me. I didn't have a weight problem until I had my transplant 6 1/2 years ago but before that I'm sure I had an eating disorder. I remember thinking how fat I was. Looking back I know I never new what fat was until now but at the time it seemed to me that I was fat. I remember thinking I will never let my self get to this weight and then when I hit it I would change the number in my head to a higher weight. Now it has gotten to where I can no longer change the number in my head. I have to put a stop to it! Maybe I'm just crazy and thinking weird stuff. If that is the case please overlook it I may not have taken my meds this morning . Any how I took one step closer to getting surgery. I printed up all the forms that I need to fill out to switch my insurance company to Kaiser. Now I just have to fill them out and send out the money.
A10sFrau
on 12/30/05 5:14 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
My 'limits' were 175, 200, 225, 260, 275. . . .Never got to 275 thank goodness, but I am still FAT! and ready for my surgery. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views