New Year's Resolution

Sandy W.
on 12/29/05 11:04 pm - Manassas, VA
I know it's only Friday, but I am sitting here thinking about 2006 and what fun and exciting changes it will bring to me and my family. Being almost 10 months pre-op I have most definitely experienced the changes in my body and how it ultimately effects those around me. Some of those are good and some of those are bad but for the most part it has been good and it is definitely something I would do again. For 2006 I want to tone up. I belong to Curves and I work out on a regular basis (3 to 4 times per week) but I feel that Curves has taken me about as far as I can go so therefore I joined Gold's Gym and begin working with a personal trainer on Monday - January 2nd. I feel that this move will most definitely help me reach my goal - 200 lbs lost and a size 10 ! I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope that 2006 brings them everything that want, need and desire. Sandy
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 12:17 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Sandy, well I have decided not to do 'resolutions' but to do 'goals'. Might work better for me. I haven't set any yet, though!! Sandy, I have just signed up with Curves. I am only a little over three months post op and have only done water aerobics so hopefully Curves will do some good for me. What do you think?? I am doing 'gentle yoga' on Mondays, water aerobics on Tuesday/Thursday, Salsa dance lessons on Friday nights, and curves on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am hoping that does some good for me. I am not as far out as you, and not that many people have commented on my weight loss, so I don't know yet about any 'bad' effects, but I'm hoping not for many!! I just want good thoughts coming my way. Unless by bad effects you're talking about the loose flab!! I am definitely seeing that happening!!! Happy New Year Sandy, and you have set some great resolutions for yourself!! donna
Sandy W.
on 12/30/05 12:47 am - Manassas, VA
I think Curves is great and with everything else you are doing, it will work fine for you. Myself, I think I have gone as far with Curves as I can. I really need the toning now. I have been thinking about the water aerobics classes and maybe I'll do a few of those when my friend Courtney gets back to work (she just recently had the surgery 11/30 aka Ms Court) and we can go together. Have a wonderful New Year and I think you and your goals will result in a great 2006 for you. Sandy
Ms Court
on 12/30/05 11:57 am - Remington, VA
Hello!!!! I am still alive. I think your resolutions sound great. You have done so great so far in your journey and I have no doubt that you will strive for your goals. I go in for my 5 week next Friday and I plan to ask about the water aerobics so hopefully we can start some soon. And before you say anything,Yes I will be in on Tuesday. Courtney 1 month today 305/280/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views