Happy New Year!!!!!!

corynva
on 12/29/05 9:10 pm - Roanoke, VA
I know it's just Friday, but I'm so excited about the new year, for myself and for all of you, that I just couldn't wait.....I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year and man what a beginning we all have!!!!!! Later, loves! Cory
TammyNVA
on 12/29/05 9:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
HAPPY NEW YEAR Cory, I'm excited for this new year too! As a new post-op (4 week check-up today) I'm looking forward to a healthier year and one filled with a lot of personal change. My newest slogan is: Happy New Year and Happy New YOU! Be safe! Tammy
corynva
on 12/29/05 9:30 pm - Roanoke, VA
All the best on your check up.........and you are right with your new slogan......
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/29/05 9:50 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Sweet Cory....What a wonderful opportunity we all have this year whether we are post op or preop. This is a wonderful tool that is going to bring us all back to health and happiness. We can't go wrong. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 1/1/06 4:04 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy New Year Cory! A new year for me, certainly, in just a few days. I am sending an email with just a few questions. Lois
corynva
on 1/2/06 12:10 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey Lois......just read your profile and we have some of the same interests. I have a wonderful baby.....black schnauzer named Travis....spoiled rotten, but guess that's what they're for.......I'll be remembering you in the days to come.....and all of the others getting ready to start their new life. Show your daughter how to get online and post a message to us when you come out of your surgery. We'll all be here for you...... Cory
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views