RICHMOND "NUMBERS"

David@Goal
on 12/29/05 5:24 am - VA
OK- Down to the wire here...I have officially registered 57 attendees - and am waiting on info for at least 3 more!!! IF YOU STILL WANT TO ATTEND - THIS IS IT!!! I WILL ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS WITH YOUR REG. FORM...BUT I NEED TO WRAP THIS UP BY FRIDAY.....In addition - if you have not sent in your b4 or after pics - I need these no later than Friday at 5 PM....e-mail is ok: [email protected] Thank you Virginia for responding in such strong numbers - I promise you will all have a memorable weekend!!! David
Kathy & Rich
on 12/29/05 9:36 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Babe! I called you this afternoon. Left cc info on your voicemail and my numba in case you need to call me! Are hotel rooms still available, dear? Will email you pictures later! Kathy
David@Goal
on 12/29/05 11:20 am - VA
Hey Skinny and beautiful- I got it! you'll be registered officially in the morning by my reservationist- and yes - call tomorrow (Fri) - ask for VA WLS Friends and tell her which night(s)- ask for a KING room- they are new and the hospitality suite is in that building! So glad you and Rich are attending!!!!!!!! David
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 11:44 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Cutie, Greg and I registered some time ago, and I think we asked for the King room (non smoking!!). Is it too much trouble for you to check to see if we are in the 'good' place!! Like I've told Natalie, David, I am so appreciative of all that you two have done. I've done event planning in the past and it is no walk in the park!! Thank you thank you!! love donna
TammyNVA
on 12/29/05 12:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey David, I sent in my registration to you last week. Hope you got it (mine's the one with only the before pic... no after yet.) Is it possible for my husband to come just to the Saturday night dinner/dance? If so, how do we handle that? We live here in Richmond and he is working all day Saturday, but said he'll go to the dinner if it's possible. Thanks! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views