Happy New Year!!!!!!

prissy25
on 12/29/05 4:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a save one at that. I am doing ok, still with feeding tube it has become a aggravation more for me than anything, but I guess I should be thankful since Im eating very little still Im getting the protein in not what they want but Im gettting at least 3 cans in a day. 4 is too many and the extra well no time for that. I did have a little chinese last eve. all meat chicken, a little beef and shrimp was afraid to eat the crab and the veggies, I did have a little broccoli. And it stayed down Iw as shocked. Christmas what I had for dinner stayed down as well didnt eat enough to keep a bird alive as my family said but it counts right? The best was xmas morning sausage gravy yummy no bread but it was good. Hope all is doing well with there recovery's and loosing those pounds, I weigh this eve, I know I lost the 8 pounds from fluid when I was in hospital and Im hoping to loose a little more. I see Dr Schirmer next Thurs. so Im hoping blood levels are up or at least moving in the right directions. By the way sending out a extra recovery to my Angel Lisa Cooper she is having her plastic surgery done today I have a call into her havent heard back from hubby yet. Hope all is well and you all keep her in your prayers. Hugs Lisa......
A10sFrau
on 12/29/05 8:22 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy New Year to you, Melinda! Glad you are feeling better and eating more. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/29/05 8:34 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lisa....I am so glad you are feeling better. I am too, uncomfortable with my JP tube in. It is a pain in the butt...but I am doing well. I will certainly keep Lisa in my thoughts and prayers. You are doing great...keep up the great work... Hugs a bunch Betsy
elizabeth b-c
on 12/29/05 10:50 am - Charlottesville, VA
Melinda, thank for you good wishes for the new year. I think 2006 is going to be the best year ever for me. I have been given the chance to have a healthy, normal life, and I can't believe how amazing this surgery is as a tool to help us achieve that. I'm glad you're feeling better. I live here in Charlottesville, so next time you're in town give me a call and we'll meet somewhere. Hugs, elizabeth 359/249/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views