Looking for PS in/near Fairfax area......

~*Ginger Locks*~
on 12/29/05 1:50 am - California, MD
I don't normally post here....but I had my wls in Fairfax with the wonderful Dr. Anez at INOVA Fair Oaks hospital. The drive up there is about 2 - 2.5 hours for me...I live in a redneck area of Maryland. It was easier for me to drive there instead of DC or Baltimore. I'm looking for recommendations of a plastic surgeon in the Fairfax area or nearby. It would be even more wonderful if he/she operated at INOVA Fair oaks...but not required! I have to pay cash for my ps...so I'm trying to plan ahead for having this done in the spring/summer timeframe...which means I need to start talking to some surgeons. I'm hoping someone on this board has some experience with a surgeon in this area and can tell me if they are happy with their results and maybe what i can expect as far as cost and recovery. I'd like to get a tummy tuck, brachioplasty, maybe some boobs, maybe a chin lift....MAYBE a thigh lift... not all at once of course! My biggest concern is my arms right now. I've been floundering around on websites, but alot of them don't mention brachioplasty Thank you!! Pam 250/157/???
Kathy & Rich
on 12/29/05 5:10 am - Fairfax, VA
Pam, A number of folks have used Dr. Krieger at Fair Oaks. Karen Showalter had her lower body lift done in September. He recommended doing a lower body lift to her rather than a tummy tuck and thigh lift. I've seen her and seen the before and after pictures and the doctor did a fantabulous job. Just amazing! He also takes out an "insurance policy" on each patient so that if there are any post-op complications within 30 days of surgery - the hospital costs and such are covered. She didn't need it but it is definitely a plus. He is definitely worth speaking too. Kathy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 12/29/05 7:16 am - California, MD
Thanks, Kathy! I will look him up. You look GREAT!! Pam
Kathy & Rich
on 12/29/05 9:14 am - Fairfax, VA
Why thank you, Pam! (Great name...Pam is also my sister's name...) I need to update the photos a bit. Good luck! Kathy
mel
on 12/30/05 12:10 am - roanoke, VA
Check out Dr Elizabeth Morgan in Chevy Chase Md. On Wisconsin Ave. She is outstanding. Remeber some years back she was jailed because she would not reveal where her daughter was because she said that her husband. Dr Eric Fortesh, was abusing the child. Well, that is her, and she is wonderful. Good Luck, Melannie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views