January Conference ... I am so Stoked !!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 8:49 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am so pleased with the turn out for this event . Rumor has it .. this could be the mold for others conferences to come here in the Richmond area for next year !!! . We have worked very hard to bring to you - not just another conference - where you sit and attend workshops .. but gave you choices .. and planned this to be more of a MEET AND GREET .. We knew going into this that most are looking to meet others from our boards - yet gather information on THEIR time .. I know with the Vendors and our speakers those attending will be delighted . We have a great DJ lined up for those that love to dance ie... Lei.. Dianna !!!! So for all that have sent in your forms and are going to be there . Make sure you have sent to David your Before and After photos if you have them . I am so excited and honored to be a part of this great event . I look forward to seeing you all . Love ! Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 9:23 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Pixie, again -- thanks so much for all that you and David have done for this conference. I am so excited about it, I can't wait. We get to pick the sessions we want to attend don't we? I also haven't sent a picture to David yet -- but maybe I'll do it next week. Thanks again for all you've done Natalie, love donna
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 11:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
No Thanks needed ... and yes ... you can pick what you want to attend .. or just hang out with the group ... I am so excited .. and know reuniting our old and new friends will be great ! Hugs , Nat
Kelli
on 12/29/05 12:21 am - Portsmouth, VA
Morning Nat!! I am stoked also. I have 2 gowns for the ball and can't decide which one to wear. I have tried them on for so many family and freinds over the holidays and the score is tied on which one to wear, I guess I will bring both and have a change like the stars do...lol My husband will be wearing a tux and I have never seen him in one and I can't wait to see him. I can't wait to see everyone and meet new friends!!!! Thanks to you and David for all of your hard work, yall are great!!! Love and hugs, Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 5:08 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...did someone say DANCING?!? Perked my silly-self right up! I can never get enough of that groove 'thang! I'm hoping to dance my butt off tomorrow night with Wendy, Erika (aka Beachlvr, or is it Splendarella? lol whatever the heck she's calling herself now) and our guys. Then I'm going to do it all over again on Saturday for the big NYE bash at the Cavalier Hotel on the boardwalk with a few of the VaBeach couples. Can't wait!!!! Of course, dancing in a "formal long evening gown" might be a little bit tricky on NYE and that'll determine whether or not I bring a change of clothes for the Richmond gathering - maybe start the evening in a long formal and change out when the tunes start up? I'm lookin' forward to seeing you (and others) again in Richmond - it's been way too long, dontcha think? Hey? ...do you have any wild and crazy plans for NYE? I hope you have a wonderful evening lined up, full of fun, dancing, laughter and maybe even some luvin'. See you soon, sweet thang! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 7:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Good Heavens Gurl .. I am so ready !!! So where are you all going dancing .. as for my NYE .. I will be down at Hatteras .. got me a room .. a couple bottles of wine .. and .. well .. some alone time .. I really wanted to go to the Cavelier with you all but I did not have a date .. Now I could have one ... all I had to do was ask .. and now I find out .. craziness .. GosH I miss you all .. Maybe after all the fun is over in Richmond .. we all can get together for another night at that club in Norfolk we went to .. Have a Nice Day .. OMG that was so much fun .. As to the Richmond event .. I plan on staying in my formal until about 9 .. then that baby is coming off and I am in my dancing jeans !!! Whoo hoo .. Love ya .. cannot wait to see ya .. Nat
Susan E.
on 12/29/05 6:25 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Natalie I must have the wrong email for you, beginning to think you were ignoring me. I have tried to contact you twice. Are we still on for sharing a room? I am also avail. to help out for events if needed. Please let me know. I am excited to meet everyone. Susan
jilldennis
on 12/29/05 10:09 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Natalie...I too am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! I am still trying to find something to wear...I guess I will have to go and buy something new...I will wait until the week before. I did get your e-mail...and I am ready for it all!!! I do have about 6 gowns ranging in size from 18W to 24W...if anyone would like to buy one from here on the board...I will make them a real good deal. I can send pictures too...or I can bring them too...let me know what you think...(thanks) I can't wait to see you!!! Jon and I will be there sometime Friday evening around dinner. Hugs! Jill 278/163/140
TammyNVA
on 12/29/05 12:37 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Jill, I might be interested in a dress. I have a fabulous dress that I only wore once (6 years ago,) when I was the smallest in past decade. Since I'm still a fairly new post-op, I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear it by the time. I can get it on but not zipped. I'm hoping that another month will get that zipper up! Looking forward to seeing and finally meeting everyone! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views