One year.....

kammcdonald
on 12/28/05 9:57 pm - Norfolk, VA
Congratulations on your weight loss success, Dianna!! And, thank you for being so candid about all the changes you have seen in the past year. I could relate to most of your problems associated with being obese, and already at almost 6 weeks post op, I am seeing differences in my own abilities and attitude. I can only imagine how I will feel when I am at my one anniversary, as you are now!! Good luck to you as you continue to work your "tool"!! *Kam*
Christina R.
on 12/29/05 5:47 am - Reston, VA
Congrats Dianna! You're beautiful...inside and out! Christina S
elizabeth b-c
on 12/29/05 11:32 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Birthday, Dianna - way to go! You are an inspiration and a wonderful role model for those of us behind you on this road to good health and a longer life. Thank you. Hugs, elizabeth 359/249/160
corynva
on 12/29/05 9:01 pm - Roanoke, VA
Dianna, Your first year sounds fantastic.......it's almost like a baby discovering life except it's us discovering life all over again and just how wonderful it is. I am almost 4 years out and every year is just as wonderful as the first.....there will always be new discoveries....this Christmas my husband and I hiked across a tree farm, picked out our tree, cut it down and carried it back down the hillside.......what a thrill and what a memory.....I couldn't have done that before the surgery because I could never get up the hill in the first place. Keep up the good work and keep building those memories..... Cory
TammyNVA
on 12/29/05 9:38 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Yeah Dianna!!! Congratulations! As other's have said, you have been an inspiration... Looking forward to seeing you a the conference. Happy New Year, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views