One year.....

Betsy Anitahug
on 12/28/05 9:34 am - Danville, VA
Hi my sweet Dianna....Wow, what an accomplishment and I am only one year behind you, girl. I will catch up to you with all your accomplishments. You are so right about being a door mat when you are large. I am looking forward to my journey and learning to say no. What a feeling it can be. I did it today and it felt wonderful. I am so proud of you and the way you have changed your life around...you are wonderful and I love you. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 10:29 am - Northern, VA
Aww, Betsy Thanks so much for the kind words!! You are progressing wonderfully! In a year, you will be back here saying the same words!! I am glad you are taking the steps now to change your life NOW and remember, I am behind you every step of the way!! Love you, Dianna
april H.
on 12/28/05 10:20 am - hampton, VA
Looked at your page for the first time, and simply CAN NOT get over how well you've done and how beautiful you look !!! Inspiration ='s Dianna !!!!!!!!! April surgery date 1-30-06
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 10:32 am - Northern, VA
Aww, thank you April! That means alot to me, since a year ago, I was an inspiration to no one!! Think, one day you will be an inspiration yourself!! Good luck with your surgery date, and if you need anything, dont hesitate to ask!! Hugs, Dianna
spaceystacey
on 12/28/05 11:05 am - Littleton, NC
Congrats on your anniversary! You have done so well and you are such an inspiration! I am so happy for you! Stacey
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 11:19 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Stacy!! I really appreciate those words Your re-birthday is my actual b-day, what a great day!!! Hugs, Dianna
Susan E.
on 12/28/05 11:44 am - Purcellville, VA
Dianna, Congrats on such a life changing positive year you have had. You have been an inspiration to many. You look wonderful and should be so very proud of how far you have come. Your presence on these boards have helped and encouraged others as well. Happy Birthday Girl! Your awsome. Hope to see you at the meeting next week. Susan
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 11:47 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Susan, your words are too kind!! I am just beside myself today, I cannot believe it has been a whole year!! I will be there next week at the meeting as long as I am not too tired, that is the first day back to work for me Hugs to you!! Dianna
David@Goal
on 12/28/05 1:11 pm - VA
Happy Anniversary Beautiful! One of MY year's hightlight's has been meeting you and spending time with you! You have done such an amazing job and are as beautiful inside as you are outside. Kudos! Save me at least one in January? David
sylvia
on 12/28/05 8:05 pm - Stafford, VA
Thank you So much for sharing your experience. I am scheduled for 1/23/06 and I'm so encouraged by your success and happiness. Thanks again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views