Kathy & Rich
on 12/28/05 7:56 am - Fairfax, VA
Plan on it! See ya then! Hugs, Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 12/28/05 7:58 am - Fairfax, VA
And Rich might be with me too! He is off on Tuesday. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 8:18 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous!! Congratulations on a very SUCCESSFUL weight loss journey and first year! You've come so far, both in regaining your health and your self confidence. I still can't get over how SHY you were the first time we met. Oh and speaking of that time....? David asked me to send him photos of some of the "gatherings" I'd been to and I came across the ones from Fredricksburg - oh my my, I almost didn't recognise you!! Keep up the fantastic work - the maintenance stages can be challenging at times, but hopefully all the POSITIVE habits you've learned through out your journey will help to keep things in check. See you in Richmond! Hugs - Lei
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 8:50 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Lei Good to *see* you and I am excited about seeing you in Richmond, glad I decided to go now!!! I appreciate your comments and words of wisdom...they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful New Years! Love ya! Dianna
kabarron1
on 12/28/05 8:34 am - Hopewell, VA
You look OUTSTANDING!!!! Xs and Os, Keith
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 8:51 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Keith Hugs to you! Dianna
A10sFrau
on 12/28/05 9:09 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy First Rebirthday, Dianna! Lois
cappymoon
on 12/28/05 9:36 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Lois I am just having a wonderful day today!! I also posted my before pic and one I took today, just look under Dec 28th on my profile Hugs to you! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views