Protein

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 1:06 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
HEY - BABY DOLL ! I told you it was good !!! I love the tea - mixed with peach tea .. I drink the stuff all the time . And yes .. it could have been the sugar in the ham .. or just pork period .. I know I can not do pork at all . I am so excited about seeing you in a cpl weeks .. It will be great fun . love you ! Nat
jilldennis
on 12/29/05 10:20 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hey beautiful...how are you??? I am going to be in Fairfax on the 5th for my four month check up...would you like to meet somewhere for lunch?...or a good protein shake (lol) Hugs! Jill 278/163/140
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 12:21 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill, I'm hoping this was for me?? Anyway, I would love to meet you on the 5th!! Let me know time and place!! It would be good to eat out with you so I can see the quantity that you eat which is one of my problems -- quantity!! I'm excited to see you Jill (that is assuming you meant this for me -- if not, I'll be there anyway!!)) love donna
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 2:48 am - Virginia Beach, VA
as always, thank you nat. you are a wealth of information. i truely appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. thanx again corinn
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 4:57 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You are so welcome .. I love you guys .. and only want what is best ..
jilldennis
on 12/29/05 10:17 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks so much Natalie - I'm going to put it on my site an give you credit - is that okay? I printed it and saved it!!! Hugs! Jill 278/163/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views