Be safe

kizie23
on 12/24/05 7:14 pm - blacksburg, VA
Good morning everyone. I wish for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday. Please becareful if you are out on the roads traveling today. Lots of people will be out, and its not always your driving you have to worry about. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 12/24/05 8:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thank you Melissa, My family and I are driving from Richmond to Virginia Beach for the day to spend with my extended family. I hope you also have a happy holiday. I know you are getting excited, anxious, and many other feelings as you count-down to your surgery... 2 more days! I'll be 4 weeks post op on Tuesday and am just now really starting to feel GOOD (I had a few problems, not complications, that have hampered my recovery.) I pray you have a smooth surgery and what a wonderful new year's gift to yourself! Tammy
kizie23
on 12/25/05 11:58 am - blacksburg, VA
Tammy, My holiday trip was good, we made it home safely. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 12/24/05 10:35 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Same to you , Melissa. Hope your daughter is spendiong this aprt of the holiday with you. I recall you said she would be staying with her father while you arein the hospital. Remind me again,--Smythe Co. Hospital in Marion? From Tuesday through Thursday? Sounds like another road trip for me. If you would enjoy a visit that is. Between my sister's and my grown childrens' schedules (we were pregnant at the same time, TWICE) we weren't able to get together for a visit, despite the fact she is only in suburban D.C. So my Christmas visiting will be with Betsy and you, if you are amenable. If you don't want a visit, let me know. I never wanted anyone from my work to see me in the hospital. Friends and family were okay. If I looked as good as Betsy after surgery I wouldn't think twice about it, though. Have a terrific, peaceful day and let me know if you want visitors or not. Lois
kizie23
on 12/25/05 11:56 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I think it would be great if you could make the trip. I know that Marion is a little further than Roanoke, but it would be so nice. Yes, I am going to be in Smyth Co. Hospital. I think the exit number is 47. Then go to the ramp, make a left, at second signal light (walmart is on the right hand side.) make a right, the hospital is up on the hill to the right. I think that is right, you may want to map quest it just in case. Hope your holiday was good as well, Melissa
Kennie29
on 12/26/05 11:58 am - Chesapeake, VA
Good luck Melissa!!!! Hugs, Kennie
kizie23
on 12/26/05 1:29 pm - blacksburg, VA
Kennie, Thank you very much. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views