4 days left

kizie23
on 12/26/05 1:30 pm - blacksburg, VA
Cory, Thank you for the kind words. I really do not know what I would have done without this group. Everyone has been so supportive. Thanks so much, Melissa
elizabethc03
on 12/23/05 11:47 pm - Cypress, TX
I have surgery the day after you (the 28th) so if you want to chat and work off some nervous energy feel free to email me...i check my inbox frequently. I'll also say a prayer for your quick recovery Liz
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:58 am - blacksburg, VA
Liz, I can honestly say I almost know what you are going through. I have been through alot emotionally and physically these last few weeks. I am so glad that I am doing what I am doing. I will add your name to the list of people having surgery the same day as me. That way I know to keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. My best friends mom is a minister, I will also ask her to pray for you, Melissa
A10sFrau
on 12/24/05 2:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck Melissa!!! Lois
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:55 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, Thank you so much for everything. I just left Betsy a message saying that if it were not for you guys I do not think I could have made it through with a clear head. Thanks for everything, Melissa
RichmondRandy
on 12/24/05 5:36 am - Wytheville, VA
Best Wishes Melissa, What a awesone Christmas Gift.. Randy
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:54 am - blacksburg, VA
Randy, Thank you, I think its the best present I have ever gotten, and just think I am giving it to myself. Melissa
sylvia
on 12/24/05 11:26 am - Stafford, VA
Hey Melissa - congrats on the date almost here. My date is 1/23 so I'm about a month behind you. Just think - by the time I have my wls you will be well on your way! God bless you - I know he will keep you safe. I used to tell myself that He hasn't brought me this far to drop me now. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to hear from you after! Take care..
Kennie29
on 12/26/05 10:13 am - Chesapeake, VA
Just thinking bout ya and hoping you are ok. Everyone needs a little extra help being calmed when they have some anxiety, heck I know I am going to need some...lol!! Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views