4 days left

kizie23
on 12/23/05 12:24 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey guys, I have four days left. Anyone want to count down with me? Melissa
Kennie29
on 12/23/05 1:38 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Omgggggggggggggg....are you scared? Excited? I am more than willing to count down with you!!!! Good luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! Kennie
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:49 am - blacksburg, VA
Kennie, I am scared, excited, and happy all in one. I have been sleeping most of the day today. My surgeon gave me some meds to help me calm down. I didnt think I would need them, but today I have. Thanks for the prayers, Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/23/05 8:12 pm - Danville, VA
Melissa, You are going to do great. I am one week out and can hardly believe it! It has gone by so fast! The hardest part is being on the clear liquid diet for another week. I am craving cottage cheese. I am not hungry just head hunger. That is the hardest part but I would do this all over again if I had to. No regrets at all. Good luck and moving down on the loser's bench to make room for ya.. Hugs, Betsy Heaviest 297~Day of surgery 230 ~ Day leaving hospital 222
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:52 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Hey lady how are you?? I am so glad that you are doing well. I cannot wait. I have been so excited for over a month now, and I only have three days from today. I would not have made with a clear head if it werent for yourself, Lois, Nat, and Julie. God brings people into our lives for a reason, and think you guys were brought into my life to help me keep my sanity. Thank you so much for everything, Melissa
cpatters
on 12/23/05 9:24 pm - Rockingham County, VA
WOW Today it is the 24th so I guess now it is only 3 days left. I will be praying for you. Merry Christmas!!!!! CMP
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:53 am - blacksburg, VA
Cmarie, Thank you for the prayers, Melissa
corynva
on 12/23/05 10:46 pm - Roanoke, VA
How wonderful.....your excitement must be overwhelming......I'll count with you and also say a prayer on the 28th......keep us all posted on how you are doing and yell if you need support or anything else......
kizie23
on 12/24/05 9:59 am - blacksburg, VA
Cory, I am very excited, the 27th has been a day I have waited for for a long time. Thank you so much for the prayer, Melissa
corynva
on 12/24/05 11:47 am - Roanoke, VA
Wow!!! Girlfriend......just look at all of the support group you have behind you already.......you can't lose......well, anything but weight......and that will roll off before you know it.......God bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views