support groups

butterfly713
on 12/23/05 10:22 am - Prince George, VA
I would like to know if there are any support groups in Hopewell or Petersburg, Virginia. I need to attend some meeting, Richmond Virginia is to far away because I am gaining weight.
Kennie29
on 12/23/05 1:40 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I am sorry that I can not help u with this, I live in Chesapeake, but I wish u luck though honey!
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/05 2:16 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Andrea , Hi there and welcome ! My name is Natalie .. most know me here as Pixie .. I am the OH Chapter Support Group Leader for your area . Our Support group is called LifeStarts .. We hold our meetings Once a month at John Randolph Hospital . It is the first Thursday . Januarys Meeting is on the 5th at 6:30 pm . Class Rooms A and B .. In the Basement . We have a great group . Very Mixed group as well .. some pre-ops.. post ops and Long term post ops .. I would love to have you come out . If you are intererested let me know . You can email me at [email protected] This way when you get there I will have your packet ready . And if you can tell me where you are in your journey that would help as well . I look forward to meeting you ! Natalie
butterfly713
on 12/24/05 12:38 am - Prince George, VA
Hi It is nice to receive a response back so soon.I do need help I know their are some things I am doing wrong. I had my surgery in 4/21/05 but had a lot of complication behind it. I had lost down to 167lbs but went back up to 173lbs it go back and forth for the last two months. I have been under a lot of stress trying to find someone to help me move being a single parent it is difficult to get herlp, and I have eaten somethings that I ave not suppose to have eaten. All and all I do not want to gain any weight my goal weight is to get to 130lbs. I need that support from other. I started from 216lbs and I do not want to go back there.Look forward in hearing from you. Andrea
Kennie29
on 12/26/05 10:06 am - Chesapeake, VA
Please keep positive and keep your head up!!!!! I am sure you will be given some great ideas at the support meeting that you will attend!!! Good luck on your continued weight loss! Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views