I have a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennie29
on 12/26/05 9:58 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey, by the way, how are you feeling? Everything going ok? Getting all your protein and water in? Hugs, Kennie
Kennie29
on 12/26/05 9:12 am - Chesapeake, VA
Yea, I had a great Christmas. Up until I ended up in the E. R. cause I dislocated my shoulder, AGAIN.....this is like the upteenth time that I have done it and I was supposed to have surgery on my arm until I got into a bad car accident where my car flipped and landed upside down in a ditch with me and my 4 kids in it. So, my left arm is fractured in the middle of the top part of my arm and I have rod that is ran through the bone to hold my arm stable until the bone grows over the rod and there are two screws holding it in place!!!!!!!!! I got my appointment schedule in the mail leading up until my surgery. It is getting scary for me now...lol!! I am nervous, but here is my list of appointments: "Can Do" Nutritional Class (1 hour) February 24, 2006 12:00 p.m. 3 1/2 Hour Pre-Operative Education Class February 24, 2006 8:15 a.m. Pre-Operative with my Surgeon Februaury 30, 2006 Surgery Februaury 6, 2006 First Post-Operative Appointment February 22, 2006 I also have to attend the next support meeting on 1-11-2006!!!! It seems like I am going to be a very busy woman the month of January!!!!!!!! How does your schedule look like? We will probably be in some of the same classes!!!!!
Kennie29
on 12/27/05 3:49 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Those dates I posted are for the wrong month...they are for January and then my date is 2-6-06!!!! Duh! Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views