I'm Sorry....

Christina R.
on 12/22/05 10:15 pm - Reston, VA
To those that are part of this year's Holiday Card Exchange: I'm really sorry that I didn't uphold my end of the bargain. I normally love doing Christmas cards, but this year my Christmas spirit has dried up and left me due to lots of issues at home. Thank you to those that did follow through and send cards...I've received more cards from OH people than friends and family. I still have the list and may find enough *oomph* to send out some cards soon....not Christmas, but something. I hope you all have a great weekend celebrating however you choose. Sorry, Christina S.
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/22/05 11:11 pm - Danville, VA
Christina...Just hoping you have a wonderful Christmas...It is the season to spread love and understanding. You are a special lady and we love ya. Hugs, betsy
katiemother
on 12/23/05 12:24 am - Northern, VA
OMG, I live in Herndon. Hey Homey!!! Let's get together after the holidays and meet. Barb B.
katiemother
on 12/23/05 12:27 am - Northern, VA
OMG #2!! Read your profile. Is your exercise guy name Do? If so I had problems with him also. If so we can TALK!!! In real life I don't use so many exclamation points. Barb
cappymoon
on 12/23/05 5:35 am - Northern, VA
No need to feel sorry, things come up and get in the way sometimes, it is OK I hope you find the Christmas spirit soon, but if you dont, it will all be over soon Wishing you the best, and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!! Dianna
Ms Court
on 12/24/05 1:12 am - Remington, VA
Christina, I so understand the lack of spirit. I feel like I am just going through the motions. Remember we are with you if you need to talk. Happy Holidays! Courtney 3 weeks out - 25 lbs
Sharon Q.
on 12/24/05 12:54 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HIJACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO COURTNEY!!! You are doing so awesome girlfriend!! Keep up the great work!! Just wanted to jump in there and let you know I'm following along in your journey, even if you don't see me there. XOXOOX Sharon
Ms Court
on 12/25/05 5:48 am - Remington, VA
Thanks so much Sharon. Your words mean a lot to me. I have been feeling a little down this week and you have helped lift me up. Courtney 3 weeks out - 25 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views