January Surgery Date!!!

cpatters
on 12/22/05 11:22 am - Rockingham County, VA
January 23!!! I cant believe it. I have a date. It doesn't seem real. I still feel like it is not true. I had my pre-op visit today. The blood gasses test wasn't all that bad. Yea, it hurt... but nothing so horrible. I just looked out the window and prayed. God really does answer prayers. Funny thing, I feel more calm now that I have a date than I did before not knowing. Praise the Lord! - CMP
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/22/05 11:30 am - Danville, VA
Aww, Honey, that is wonderful...You are really moving right along. My first office visit was in April and I just had the surgery on Friday....I had to have open and things were fine. God will take care of you for sure. He sure did me. Having a date is a comfort, I know. Hugs to ya. Betsy
cpatters
on 12/22/05 12:01 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Thank you Betsy, I am keeping you in my prayers. Having an open is a one of the things that scares me. I have been reading the posts and keeping up with most of you here on the VA board. You all have been an inspiration to me. hugs back to you! CMP
A10sFrau
on 12/22/05 12:21 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations Cmarie! You got a date quickly. What a great Christmas gift to yourself. Lois
jilldennis
on 12/22/05 6:18 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations on your date! It will be here sooooo fast!! This board is so great for calming the nerves, etc. You are in my prayers! Hugs! Jill 261/164/140
Kennie29
on 12/23/05 10:21 am - Chesapeake, VA
Congratulations on your date!! I just got mine too, 2-6-2006, so I won't be too much far behind you!! The Lord will keep you in His arms and everything will be alright. This is your chance and a new life! Congrats!
Ms Court
on 12/24/05 1:03 am - Remington, VA
Congrats on your date. Enjoy the ride as you begin the next part of your journey. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views