surgery sched. for 1/23-scared

sylvia
on 12/23/05 11:24 am - Stafford, VA
You are amazing, and thanks for the good advice. You are just ahead of me, so we can go through this journey together! God Bless.
yvette223
on 12/23/05 1:19 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Sylvia you are scheduled the day before me. I have Dr. Moazzez also, i am very scared also but i have read so many good things about Dr. Moazzez that i am starting to feel so much more confident, everything will work out fine, hope to see you on the losing side with me, good luck with all of your testing, and vonzi is awesome she will get you everything you need beleive me. Well if you ever want to talk just email. take care yvette
sylvia
on 12/23/05 11:24 am - Stafford, VA
Thanks Evette - so I guess we will be in the hospital at the same time? We should check in on each other. You are right - Vonzi is awesome! Good luck to you too, we'll talk soon.
Kennie29
on 12/23/05 10:52 am - Chesapeake, VA
I wish u the best. It seems that all of you are in Northern Virginia but I am further south in Chesapeake! I just want to be able to talk to others in the state that have gone through this or are embarking on it. Everything will be alright and just listen to the others, you will be fine dear. Kennie
kreativdeb
on 12/30/05 7:31 am - chesapeake, VA
Hey Kennie - I am in Chesapeake too and my surgery is Jan 10. I am nervous and excited at the same time! Deb [email protected]
kizie23
on 12/23/05 6:12 pm - blacksburg, VA
Sylvia, First step back and breath. I know (easier said than done) how hard that is to do, but you have to do it. With this being a big holiday season things may go a little slower than what they normally would go. OK, so you have gotten you sleep study done. And you also have a surgery date. That makes you a lot closer to having surgery. I would give Vozzie (don't know who she is) a call on Monday and ask about the rest of your tests. With this being the holiday season things are going to naturally move a little slower. I hope things work out well for you, and think before you know it you will be on the losing side.
Ms Court
on 12/24/05 1:07 am - Remington, VA
Congrats on your date Sylvia. Everyone has given you great advice. Sit back and relax a little and remember how happy you are going to be with the new healthy you. Courtney 3 weeks out - 25 lbs
sylvia
on 12/24/05 11:26 am - Stafford, VA
Thanks Courtney - I read you profile and have to hand it to you - You are a strong woman. Plus, OMG, I'm so excited for you - your WL is going great!! I'm scared, but excited. It seems like everyone feels the same way before surgery, and somehow just takes a leap of faith and goes for it. I guess i will too 'cause I really want to feel better and have some energy to do things again. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you!
Ms Court
on 12/25/05 5:51 am - Remington, VA
Thanks so much for the compliments. They have helped brighten my day. I have been feeling a little blue this week (a little lonely this year) and your words helped me feel better. Merry Christmas! Courtney 3 weeks out - 25 lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views