mery christmas !!!!!!!!

hollydecarlo
on 12/22/05 2:47 am - hopewell, VA
hello all, just wanted to stop bye and wish every one a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!!! hope you all stay safe... and have a wonderful holiday season!!! betsy i am so glad you are doing ok congrats!! you go girl!! melinda, i am so glad things are getting better for you hang in there girl you will be fine in no time!!! i will keep you and betsy in my prayers. i am now down to 202lbs this is awesome and have dropped 3 sizes!!! sorry i havnt been on latley just got a new job and have been very busy.. hugs, holly 259/202/130
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/22/05 4:42 am - Danville, VA
Aww Holly...You are doing wonderfully. I am so excited about this new life I am about to embark on...this butterfly is ready to kick up her wings when she starts feeling a little better. It hasn't been too bad yet. Just bored with the liquid diet but I am not hungry. Head hunger is another thing when I smell food someone else is eating. Congrats on the new job...hope you love it. I am so excited about your weight loss. You are doing awesome ..... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hugs and love coming to ya. betsy This butterfly is finally free
Gail from NoVa
on 12/22/05 7:31 am - Bealeton, VA
Happy Holidays to one and all! I hope your holiday is filled with love, laughter and joy! Love, Gail
prissy25
on 12/23/05 12:41 am - Barboursville, VA
Merry Christmas to you Holly and your family thanks for the prayers, I need all I can get at this point. Hope you have a safe trip to NY hugsss.
yvette223
on 12/23/05 1:27 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Merry christmas to you also Holly, I hope you have a great one. yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views