Good morning everyone!

spaceystacey
on 12/21/05 11:14 pm - Littleton, NC
I am officially off for the Holiday! Andrew is with us until early Christmas evening, and then he will go to his mom's house. Today I plan on cleaning the house and maybe doing a little baking. Brian had his job interview this morning in NC and he thinks it went well! They said it could be two weeks before they make their decision. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Him getting this job will really make our move a whole lot easier! I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Even though I don't post a whole lot, I love each and every one of you guys. This board has become part of my family and I couldn't imagine going through this journey without you. I am truly greatful for the support I have received and I just wanted to let you guys know it. I hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Stacey
Sporty Jill
on 12/21/05 11:35 pm - Norfolk, VA
Stacey- Happy Holidays to you too! Good luck w/ the job offer and have a Happy New Rear! (hehehehe) Jill 263/218/145
spaceystacey
on 12/22/05 12:05 am - Littleton, NC
lol Thanks, Jill! And a very Happy New Rear to you too! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/22/05 4:44 am - Danville, VA
Aww, Stacey...I know how you feel about this board as feel the very same way. I hope the job interview goes well and all works out for the best....if this is not the one, something better is coming to you guys. Have a beautiful and merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love and hugs coming to you... Betsy This butterfly is finally free
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views