Consignment stores?

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/05 4:32 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey NOVA people, Does anyone have any good suggestions of good consignment stores, or Goodwill stores to go buy some things? I don't want to go to 'real' stores yet, so consignment or secondhand will work. Any hints!! donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/21/05 5:38 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Donna....Wish you lived near me....I know of everyone in a 100 mile radius...hehe....I love thrift shops and Goodwill stores.. They are a hobby of mine. Good idea too. That is the way I am going to do my shopping for the next year or so. Consignment shops are more expensive. Love ya girl...Good luck. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 3:36 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Miss Betsy, skinny lady to be!! I wish I lived near you but not just for thrift shop location, but I would love to hang with you!! And yes, be on the lookout for good buys for yourself as you scrounge through the stores. Thanks Betsy, love donna
Christina R.
on 12/21/05 6:46 am - Reston, VA
Donna- I think there is a Goodwill or Salvation Army at the Herndon Clocktower shopping center. I *know* there is a big Salvation Army in Manassas off of the main road (234?). Hope that helps, Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 3:37 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Christina, how the heck are you?? I haven't seen much from you lately. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the info - I think I'll check them out! donna
Kathy & Rich
on 12/21/05 8:01 am - Fairfax, VA
Donna, I buy quite a bit at Kohls. They have some awesome prices when they have sales. Think I got a few tops off their clearance rack for under $5 each. Right after the holidays should be a great time to stop in. The one by Fair Lakes is just next to Dick's Sporting Goods so it isn't as crowded as going to a busy strip mall. Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 3:39 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Kathy - if I can get stuff at Kohls for $5 bucks -- I'm there!! I really just need the tops too, cause Dianna gave me enough jeans to get me through a couple of sizes. By the way, I'm hoping that the nice long pretty dress that I got from you at the last support meeting is going to 'fit' me for the Richmond thingy. It's a bit snug now, but maybe with the right 'undergarments' it will work!! We'll see. I really like it. Thanks again, donna
cappymoon
on 12/21/05 8:32 am - Northern, VA
Hi Donna I go to the Clock Tower thrift shop on Annandale Rd in Falls Church. I think they have alot of variety, and the prices are not bad. I have gone there several times throughout my journey. If you wanna go shopping along with lunch next week, lemme know! Love you, Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 3:41 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dianna, that one sounds close, I may check it out. Thanks for the information. I'm not sure I can do shopping along with lunch, but I am hoping that we can somehow squeeze lunch in. We'll see - I really would like to, but know you are busier than I am!! love donna
Ms Court
on 12/21/05 8:57 am - Remington, VA
Hi Donna. Yes Manassas does have quite a few thrift/consignment stores. We do have a Salvation Army store on 234 (the only time I was in there I was not impressed) and a Good Will store also on 234 (pretty big, not too bad). A lot of the others are consignment/thrift and vary in price and style but you could always get a listing from yellow pages and check them out. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views