WED MORNING SHOUT OUT COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!

cappymoon
on 12/20/05 11:39 pm - Northern, VA
Good morning everyone.......WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?? Is everyone ok? Is everyone alive?? Is everyone just too busy with the holidays? I know I am...... Let us know you are here and lurking. A quick show of hands please! You dont have to type a long paragraph, just 3 words (I AM HERE) Let the board know you still love them, but you are just too danged busy to muster up anything more right now...... Let me be the first to say......... I AM HERE Come out, come out wherever you are!!! Love you guys, Dianna
jbyrd72
on 12/20/05 11:49 pm - Fishersville, VA
I am here!!!! Just had 3month anniv and down 81lbs. Happy holidays!! Jeff
Jane M.
on 12/20/05 11:58 pm - Williamsburg, VA
I'm here Dianna. Trying to get my house ready for this weekend. Found some science experiments in the fridge (ewww). Just took the turkey out of the freezer and into the fridge. Got a call yesterday from a plastic surgeon. I have a consult on January 24th. Maybe I can finally get to goal after all the skin removal! Hugs, Jane
Mrs. G
on 12/21/05 12:12 am - E. City, NC
I AM HERE! I'm SO happy that tomorrow we close here at work 2 hours early and then I have a 4 day weekend with my family. My father-in-law (better known as Pop) is up from Wilmington to be with us for Christmas. I have a couple last minute gifts to buy this week, and some food shopping to get done for Christmas dinner. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Connie 8/01/05 RNY 269/197/163 surgeon's goal
Kitty Kat
on 12/21/05 1:36 am - Richmond, VA
Kitty Kat's still around. I'm good just pouncing round trying to get my buggas and others taken care of for the holidays. The week has just gotten busier. Imagine that! HAPPY HOLIDAYS Hugs & love, KK
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/05 3:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO PIXIEFIED WEDNESDAY ... !!! AM I HERE .. You bet I am .. OMg .. is it over yet .. I am so ready for Santa ... My little Fairies tell me that this is going to be one Rocking New Year .. I hope everyone that is coming to the Conference In January is as excited as I am .. my dress from NYC couture is in .. I am so happy .. and I meet with David Friday to fine tune some more things .. Have a great day everyone .. Love ya .. Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/21/05 3:36 am - Danville, VA
This little butterfly is here and kicking!!!!!! I go from the recliner, to the computer, and back to the recliner! My shower this morning took everything out of me!!!!! Heartburn is bad....couldn't get liquid so I am going to have to crush the pepcid....yuck...I am getting my liquids in...got some beautiful poinsetta's from my sunday school class this morning....they are so pretty. Well, I am here but on my way back to the recliner and my liquid happy juice....me and Mabel. Love you guys soooo much. Hugs, Betsy The FREE butterfly is learning her wings....
Sharon Q.
on 12/21/05 3:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I'm here too. Crazy, crazy, crazy, yet happy, that's me!!! We just got back late Saturday night from our cruise to Mexico. Had an absolute BLAST,even with the kids!! My B4 picture on my profile is from another trip to Cozumel, MX, and I wanted another picture in the exact same spot 2 years later....................well, Senor Frogs is no longer there thanx to hurricaine Wilma, so I had to settle for a shot of me getting off the boat in Cozumel. Check out the difference in pictures.........it's amazing (bottom of profile). I am feeling good, and lost 2 lbs on my cruise!! LOVIN LIFE!!! Happy Holidays everybody!! XOXOOX Sharon @ 5'7" 289/261/155/140 Start/Surgery/Today/Goal
Gail from NoVa
on 12/21/05 4:03 am - Bealeton, VA
I'm here today, teacher. Tee hee!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. ~~Gail~~
Julie R.
on 12/21/05 4:24 am - Belspring, VA
I'm here...finally! Just had to take a break from work. Now that all the kids have gone home on break from Virginia Tech, I am getting call after call from parents trying to get their kids interested in an internship or co-op. I love their interest; but my mind is already on break (technically next week) Glad to see you all here. Coming to the VA board helps keep me sane while at work. Well, to some extent Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views