Merry Christmas

Susan E.
on 12/20/05 9:45 am - Purcellville, VA
Just wanted to take a few moments to wish everyone a joyous Holiday Season. As I reflect on the changes I have been thoughout this year and what the new year has in store for me I have you, my OH Virginia friends to thank the most. It was this website that helped and supported me though my pre-op period when I was scared to death. It has been you who have hepled in the everyday questions I have had in my new journey in life. I could not do it with out all of you. And I look forward to seeing you guys everyday when I get home from work and log on. So thank you everyone for the positive changes you have brought to my life. It means more then most will ever know. I cannot wait to meet those of you who will be attending the Winter Ball in Richmond. I hope everyone has a safe, Holiday Season. I appreciate you ! Hugs, Susan
cappymoon
on 12/20/05 11:44 pm - Northern, VA
Merry Christmas to you as well Susan I know the past year has brought a HUGE change in me as well. My one year anniversary is next week, and I am still in awe how much in my life has changed for the better. Some not so positive, but I will not complain..... 2 more days on the bus, and I am free for a whole week!! See you in Richmond! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/05 1:02 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dianna - any chance we can get together for lunch or something while you are off work, or are you going to be so so busy?? Would love that - and of course anyone else that wants to join us (Anthony, are you there!!) love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views