This Butterfly is HOME

Ms Court
on 12/20/05 8:38 am - Remington, VA
Hello beautiful Butterfly and welcome to the losing side. So glad to hear you are home and doing ok. Can't wait til you are up and running and on the board again. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:26 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Courtney. I am so glad to be on the losing side. I was really beginning to wonder if I would ever get here. Hugs, Betsy
Debbie in va beach
on 12/20/05 8:54 am - virginia beach, VA
Betsy, I am so happy for you. I was in NC this weekend to visit my parents for Christmas and they have no computer! The first thing I did when I got home was check for updates on you! So glad to see everyone taking good care of you and letting us know about your surgery. Take care and good healing! Debbie
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:27 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Debbie....Thanks for all the concern. This board is wonderful and I love all of you. Healing is going to be slow but everything so far is normal and for me that is amazing... Hugs, Betsy
WendyNVA
on 12/20/05 10:43 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Betsy, So good to see you posting. Take it really easy for the next few days, weeks, however long it takes.. Take care of yourself. I'm so glad things went well for you. Wendy
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:29 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Pretty, Wendy.. Mabel and I are doing fine..I am so glad to have "two" taking care of this disease! We are going to be quite a pair. Hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:30 pm - Danville, VA
Oh yes, JoAnn, this happy juice does the trick....one sip and I am off to happy land. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 12/20/05 12:12 pm
Welcome Home Betsy! Please take it easy and enjoy your new life! ~Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:31 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet, Wanda! Thanks for the welcome home. So glad to be where I am right now. The ride is just beginning but looking forward to every step. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 12/20/05 12:44 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Betsy - I am sooooo glad you are home...this is the best Christmas present...just seeing you post! I have been praying for you everyday! Don't overdo...you and Mabel just take it easy! We love you! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views