This Butterfly is HOME

Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:12 pm - Danville, VA
My beautiful, Kat!!!!! So good to hear from you. I got the most wonderful Christmas present early. I have missed ya. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 12/20/05 7:14 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Dear , Glad you are home and doing so well. I hope you don't over do it at holiday time doing for others. Have a blessed holiday and a calm, relaxed recuperation Love, Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:17 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Lois....It was so good to meet you while I was at the hospital. What a sweet lady you are and hope to see you again. That was so sweet of you to come and visit. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and will talk to you again soon. I am going to try to take your advice... Hugs, Betsy
DeniseinVA
on 12/20/05 7:16 am - Midlothian, VA
Betsy you finally made it!!!!! I have been praying for you, and I am soooo glad that all went well for you! Praying for you for a speedy recovery. Get plenty of rest. Hugs Denise
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:19 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Denise....Thank you so much for your prayers. I have missed you all. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 12/20/05 7:35 am - Northern, VA
The best present I could have received this holiday season It is so nice to see you posting again, but please get your rest you are gonna need your strength for the next few days ahead. So glad you are going to enjoy that book, it has been on my mind since I met you and you mentioned it........ Love you! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:21 pm - Danville, VA
Dianna, you are an angel and I love ya...I will try to get some rest but my goodness, these two kittens must be afraid I am going to go away again....I can't get a break. Love you muchly, betsy
Judy B.
on 12/20/05 8:25 am - Marion, VA
Hellooooooooooo my bestest butterfly buddy!! So glad to see you are home! You rest up as much as you can . I know you are glad to be home. If you need anything please don't hesitate to let me know. Love ya girl! hugs Judy B
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:24 pm - Danville, VA
Hi My sweet Judy. I so enjoyed your visit and you were a breath of fresh air....you should have been a nurse, sweetie. Wish I could have kept ya there! You know how husbands are...they try but don't have a clue. Like Phil said, we have to stop meeting in Hospitals....hehe. Next time you can either come visit here or us there. I love ya and thank you for everything. Can't thank you enough. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 12/21/05 4:44 am - Marion, VA
Hi there besty dear How are you feeling today? As far as me being a nurse..I've been a cna for years..just not working as one now..and i was in lpn school and rn school for a while..then an emt for several years on the rescue squad here. So , i know the ins and outs ..Just glad i did some little something to brighten your day when we were there with you. Love you, and please take care of yourself Hugs JudyB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views