This Butterfly is HOME

Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 4:11 am - Danville, VA
Real quick post...I am home and have never felt so much love in my life!!! Thank you all for everything, Heather, Nat, Diana, Melissa for the phone calls (if I missed anyone Please over look it...I have been drugged for a while) I so enjoyed my visits from Lois and Judy and Phil...Judy you look marvolous and thank you for my candle warmer, candle, teddy bear etc....Lois you are a beautiful lady...thanks for the flowers, propel and cup...I loved it all...You are all so special. To my beautiful daughter, thank you for the balloons, flowers, butterflys (Jonathan), my almost daughter in law, Brandie, You are the sweetest and I so enjoyed getting to know you yesterday and meeting your dad! Well, of course I am sore but doing great. The dr had to spend an hour removing scar tissue from my liver before he could even start the surgery! He said the liver was really compacted. The surgery took about 5 hours. All of my veins are gone.....my arms a terribly bruised....but My new Mabel passed her leak test and things seem to be doing well. Right now, Mabel and I are going to go and have a dose of the liquid feel good stuff and take a nap....I just wanted to let you all know you are wonderful and couldn' thave done it without you all. I love you all you are such a family to me. Dianna, thank you so much for the Book....it will be by myside for a long time. I love it. I love you all so much....talk to ya again soon...this butterfly needs a rest...she flew a long way home.... It is over!!!!! I am soooooo happy. Betsy This butterfly is FREE!!!!!
Julie R.
on 12/20/05 4:20 am - Belspring, VA
Yeah Betsy! I am so glad that you are back and doing well!!! Looks like your guardian was looking over you! I'm looking forward to your posts once you begin feeling up to it! Julie
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:06 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Julie....Love your picture...Glad to be "home" on the board again. Hugs, Betsy
mel
on 12/20/05 5:06 am - roanoke, VA
Praise God and all the angels here that have been praying for you. I am so glad to see you are home and doing well. Must feel good to say for the first time, "This Butterfly is Free" God Bless you Betsy. Love and hugs to you, Melannie
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:08 pm - Danville, VA
Yes, Indeedy, Melannie....it does indeed feel good to finally be free. Just wish I could sleep more comfortably at home. Thanks for the llove and hugs. Hugs and love right back to ya. Betsy This butterfly is FREE
prissy25
on 12/20/05 5:06 am - Barboursville, VA
Welcome Home Betsy!!! Congrats and welcome to the loosing side.
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:10 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Melinda...it is so good to be home, finally. Hugs, Betsy
baby
on 12/20/05 5:30 am - VA
Welcome Home Betsy and congrats. on the new life you are now living.
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/20/05 2:11 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie. Thanks, I indeed do have a new life and I am going to really live it now. Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 12/20/05 6:01 am - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful! SO GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY HOME! I'm so happy for you! LOSER! Please keep in touch. The ride gets bumpy but gets better with each passing day. Love you, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views