THANKS VIRGINIA!!

David@Goal
on 12/20/05 1:26 am - VA
I am loving seeing these reservation forms arrive daily from all over the state! What fun! Ok- That being said- I have gotten 3 e-mails today alone about credit card reservations. Hell YES! If you can e-mail me the reservation form and your pictures in an e-mail - and either include your cc number OR call me direct at my office (804.359.9441 - ask for David in Sales) I will be happy to have my reservations manager apply your registration fees to your credit card. Because of the volume of forms that have come in over the last two days - It's clear we are last minute kind of people- - so even though the official cut off was today- IF you can commit to your attendance before December 28, 2005 - I can accept your payment through January 4th, either by check or credit card. I know it's a tough time of year for all of us in the pocket book department- so I hope that is helpful to those of you who want to come but needed some extra time. As always- e-mail me with any questions: [email protected] David Becker
shoutjoy
on 12/22/05 1:55 am - Culpeper, VA
I am coming! I'll send a check out tomorrow! Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views