Well hi there........... whos going to be there ???????????????

Ric
on 12/19/05 9:45 pm - Stafford, VA
Just wanted to say hi to everyone I dont post much here at all I'm on the "other board" ...............shhhhhhhhh dont tell but was just wondering how many of you are going to be in Richmond in Jan for the big thanks to David and Pixie? Its going to be a great time and a hell of a I'm sure so cant wait to meet all of you and have a wonderful holiday!
cappymoon
on 12/19/05 11:00 pm - Northern, VA
Ohh, I am I will be there to help my little pixi out....and I bought a DRESS....darn. I dont like wearing them, but I guess I will this once See you there! Dianna
Dave
on 12/20/05 12:42 am - Palmyra, VA
I'll be there with my wife - primarily to see "the new" Dianna in a dress! Dave
cappymoon
on 12/20/05 10:54 am - Northern, VA
Aww, thanks dave I truley cannot wait to meet you Dianna
Susan E.
on 12/20/05 9:28 am - Purcellville, VA
I will be there... Cant wait to meet everyone.... It will be a blast. Happy Holidays Susan
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/05 6:09 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there you ... where the hell have you been ! ??? You know I will be there with bells on .. whooo hoo . This event is going to be the biggest and best Richmond Va has ever seen . Are you coming Friday Night ? We are all meeting for dinner and dancing .. at TCompany .. Well .. until then .. take care and I look forward to seeing ya ! Nat aka .. Tinkerbells Little Sis .. Miss Pixie
Ric
on 12/20/05 9:02 pm - Stafford, VA
Yes hun I will be there on Friday afternoon ! Cant wait and yes it is going to be one hell of a
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views