Exercise Shout Out ..

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 7:52 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok .. Everyone .. Did ya do it today .. are you going to . With all the Christmas and Holiday activities going on - we sometimes neglect our exersise .. Remember you got to do it . and it feels SOOO GOOD ! So here is my shout out .. Today .. I walked 2 miles at 3.5 mph .. I did 30 minutes of hard core aerobics .. and lifted my arm weights while walking .. one of the miles was a run .. and I feel great .. If you are out and about this week and in the malls .. use this as a good time to add an extra step of two .. Park your car farther away .. or do a couple laps around the mall .. you will be amazed at how good you feel .. Hugs .. and have fun ! Natalie
A10sFrau
on 12/19/05 8:16 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
30 min exercise with Fittv this a.m. Just began exercising a day or two ago. Yes, it does feel good. Lois
cappymoon
on 12/19/05 10:29 am - Northern, VA
Does going shopping and acting like a linebacker count???? LOL, tis the season..... As far as *structured* excersizes, please motivate me, cause I am finding I cannot do it myself. Alfred helps WHEN I make the appointment, but life is too damned crazy these days... Love you! Dianna
TammyNVA
on 12/19/05 12:46 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Nat, First real exercise today in post-op... walked down the street and back, about 15 minutes. I've got to build up, after being the ANTI-exerciser for so many years! Of course, I did brave Walmart for about an hour this weekend! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2277 views