Dr. Krieger Relocating This Fall

Mitchel Krieger
on 7/19/13 6:33 am - Fairfax, VA

Dear Patient,

It is with mixed emotions that I want to inform you all that I am relocating from Northern Virginia, and joining the clinical faculty at the Cleveland Clinic. It has been a privilege to know all of you and be so warmly welcomed into the bariatric community. I will continue to practice plastic surgery at this new venue, offering bariatric plastic surgery care just as I have for the past years. I hope to see many of you again. 

Respectfully,

Mitchel Krieger, MD, FACS

shoutjoy
on 7/21/13 7:27 pm - Culpeper, VA

That is great!  The reason I say this is because I am wls patient 13 years out. I work at a Curves and I am Cleveland Clinic Certified in Curves Complete.  The only problem is, we can't follow this meal plan.  It would be great if you could help them develop a meal plan that we can work with. 

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

brwneyedgurl
on 8/1/13 7:40 am - Stafford , VA
RNY on 09/28/11 with

It is with mixed emotion I say congratulations. I was scheduled for a extended tummy tuck with you for early Oct when I got the call from Leslie advising me you were closing your practice and heading for Ohio. If I am unable to find a new surgeon in this area that I feel is as talented and compassionate as you then I may be headed to the Cleveland Clinic after the New Year to see you. Best wishes on your new adventure!

Brwneyedgurl

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views