Try Again?

shoutjoy
on 11/11/12 6:34 pm - Culpeper, VA

Hi all,

Well, no one showed up at the Nest but that's ok.  It was very warm in there and would not have been a pleasant experience. Since the warm weather doesn't stay, they didn't use any AC.  So, wanna try again? This next Sunday is Culpeper's holiday Open House event.  There will be lots of activities going on.  If you want, we could meet at the Nest then go see what is going on?  This will be my first so I don't know what to expect.

Anyway, let me know.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Sarahakers11
on 12/28/12 3:06 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

I am considering WLS and live up in Jeffersonton.  I would love to meet with other locals.   I cant do it during the day as I work most days. I am off every other Friday and can get together on Saturdays or the occasional evening. 

shoutjoy
on 12/28/12 5:19 am - Culpeper, VA

Hi Sarah,

There is a great support group that meets at the hospital in Warrenton.  I believe the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:30pm in the Cafeteria/Bistro. I think that would be closer to you than Culpeper.  I try to make it there after I get off work at Curves.  I was going to try to start a group in Culpeper, but..... not much interest.

Anyway, let me know if that interests you and I will get you connected with the leader of that group.

Sarahakers11
on 12/28/12 5:34 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with
I would love that thank you
shoutjoy
on 12/29/12 12:43 am - Culpeper, VA

Ok,

I was looking through my messages and none of them have all the info in one lol.  Send an email to her and ask to be added to her email list for reminders.

[email protected] subject: WBJC meeting

Hope to meet you soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views