Thursday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 9/20/12 2:51 am - Culpeper, VA
Brrr morning all

Wow, it sure is chilly.  I guess Fall is officially here.  Today is another work day and still training new staf***** home close to 8pm last night and boy was I tired.  I like that kind of tired when you know it is all activitiy. 

You know what? I think I would like to maybe stop these.  I don't get much feedback or comments. What do you think?

See ya later.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

jacreasy
on 10/18/12 8:54 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 What is the forum about?? Just people that are in VA?? I'm a member but forget about it and never post anything??

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

shoutjoy
on 10/18/12 10:13 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

This is the VA Forum.  Each state has one.  I stopped the daily posts because no one seems to care about it.  Anyway, how are you?

jacreasy
on 10/21/12 6:51 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 I'm good!!  Do you know if there are any outside support groups in the Richmond area?  I would love to get one together and meet like at a Starbucks maybe once every other week or something... I noticed that no one is really on the forum! :(

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

shoutjoy
on 10/21/12 7:07 am - Culpeper, VA
You noticed right.  I don't know around the Richmond area.  You are about one and a half hours from me.  Keep asking though.  Someone is bound to notice your messages

cdoss
on 10/22/12 2:10 am
I'm here!!!  I'm reading your posts.  I just don't have a whole lot to contribute right now. Kitty from Blacksburg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views