TGIF Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 8/17/12 3:56 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

This week went fast!  It's Friday and wow, looking back it was a productive week. Looking forward is promising.  One thing that is being tested is my patience.  I want to get started on my job! 

Today my friend comes down from Fairfax and I am looking forward to being with her this weekend.  I wish I had more bucks to spend with her but this is for her not me. 

Next week I have my meeting with the wellness center.  I am hoping to get the support group up and running soon!

Have a great day all.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Blue_Rattie
on 8/17/12 8:31 am
Have fun today with your friend!

I had an odd dream last night that I saw some friends I haven't in awhile. One has had RNY about 6 months before me. Nothing really "happened" in the dream, but I think I had it because of coming back on OH.com and catching up with old friends who I used to talk to daily!

Taking kids over to their dads' place later, then have to go to the store to get Sylvia's birthday presents. She wants one of those Dream Lites pillow pets, so my mom sent money for me to get one for her =)

Have a great day!
Karen
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

shoutjoy
on 8/17/12 9:02 am - Culpeper, VA
Yes I too enjoy seeing and talking to old friends.  Where did you say you lived?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views