Hump Day Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 8/7/12 7:31 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all you wonderful peoplieeeees!

This morning I am sitting here in the quiet of the morning.  The door and window are open letting in the cool morning air.  How blessed I am to be able to do just that.  I have been having some irregularity issues and seriously, don't take for granted the ability to go to the bathroom.  All the things we do every day, we tend to take for granted. Be thankful today.

I have another interview today at Curves.  I also have an appointment at the wellness center in a couple of weeks.  Hopefully, I can get a support group started there soon.  I am enrolled in an awesome webinar.  I am hoping to share some of this with my future group about mindfullness and how this helps with stress.  Can't wait!

Well, folks, have an awesome day out there in cyber space. Huuugzzzzz

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Ms Court
on 8/8/12 6:07 am - Remington, VA
Sounds like you have been quite the busy bee since your move to Culpeper.  Lots of luck on all those interviews and finding a job.  The Wellness center is a fabulous place!!!!!!  I joined a little over a year ago.  A support group there would be fabulous!  Keep me posted.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

shoutjoy
on 8/8/12 6:40 am - Culpeper, VA
I sure will!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views