Friday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 6/28/12 8:30 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

I am praying for a break in this heat.  Who will join me.  We need to pray the jet streams, wind patterns and cool air masses to gently move across our area.  We also need to pray down rain for the folks in Colorado and shut the rain down for the people in Florida. 

When I was living in England, one of the most popular TV programs was documentaries on our weather over here.  The English were fascinated by all the types of weather we experience.  Is there any other nation in the world who experience our type of weather??

Anyway, today I work for four hours.  Hubby and his friend are driving down about noon so they may arrive before I do at the house this afternoon.  They can finish up the packing lol.  Hopefully, I will get paid today and can get gas and food for the weekend.  My hubby's brother and sister-in-law are flying in from TX so we are all having a farwell BBQ at the house at around noon tomorrow before taking the load up to VA.

We are still unsure of what kind of help we will have up in VA.  Hopefully, some folks will show up.  The more we have, the quicker we get done.  It's kind of hard asking for help in a town we never lived in before lol.  I ain't shy.

Anyway, try to stay cool all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views