Saturday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 6/1/12 8:33 pm - Culpeper, VA
Got a call from a hubby who is very down and out.  Housing is hard to find when you are limited in income.  It's either a dump or in a bad neighborhood.  Well, I told him to just keep looking.  I know there is a place for us out there somewhere.

Came home from the gym having done the machine I thought was causing my hip issues and yes, it is the culpret.  Now I have a sore back and can barely move.  SO, I know to avoid that machine in the future for sure. That means, today is going to be light. No heavy packing and lifting.  Maybe I will do some walking and sorting of stuff.  

I found a job in Manasses that has a house for rent which would be the pay for the job.  It's an hour away from where hubby works.  I don't think this is a good option.  I would be taking care of 45 horses.  That's a bit much at my age.  But it is a great deal for a  young family.  I also found a possible opportunity at Kelly's Ford Equestrian Center.  It doesn't start until August but it may work out.  Lots of volunteer opportunities out there as well.

Onward and upward.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views